Point of Difference
Chatham Capital is not your typical corporate advisory firm. We are industry agnostic and work with emerging and established companies where we can add value and have a belief in the underlying business model and management team.
We charge a Fee for Service for growth advisory work and a Success Fee for successfully facilitating a capital raising.
We will, when the right opportunity exists, invest our own capital or ‘sweat equity’ in start up or emerging companies.
We typically partner with (and invest in) companies who meet some or all of the following criteria:
- Proven businesses model (or prototype) with quality management (and advisory board)
- Scalable business with plans for significant value uplift within 12 to 24 months
- Potential exit via strategic sale or IPO within 3 – 5 years
- Head Office in Australian or South East Asia
What We Can Help With
- Private Capital Raisings
- Transaction structuring and advice
- Trade Sales and Strategic Exits
- Business De-Risking
- Preparation for Becoming Investor or Exit Ready
- Strategic / Corporate Advisory and Business Planning
What We Don't Do
We don’t hold an AFSL to provide financial advice – our focus is on corporate planning and activity that supports the growth of a privately owned firm or the transition of ownership from one group to another.
We don't seek to replace your Accountants or Lawyers. We work closely with your existing professional services team and can provide introductions to expert service providers if required.